Miss de Gaspé
Miss de Gaspé – Microneedling Dermaroller NIB
The key to a successful result using the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It™ micro-needling tool comes down to a few key factors; the length of the needles, how often it is used, and showing your device a little T.L.C. Our Roll With It™ micro-needling tool is minimally invasive featuring 192 titanium grade micro needles.
This performance enhancing skincare treatment is not painful and helps to facilitate the natural exfoliation of the skin while improving the skin’s overall appearance for a smoother, more youthful and luminous look.
Miss de Gaspé Roll With It™ features 0.3mm Titanium micro needles and should be replaced regularly.
For optimal results, use the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It™ micro-needling tool 1-2 times per week and follow the product’s preparation and storage guidelines for healthier and more radiant skin.
- • Remove the Miss de Gaspé Roll With It™ micro-needling tool from its protective shell.
- • Disinfect by letting the head soak in isopropyl alcohol for 15 minutes before use.
- • Cleanse and tone your face using your fave products while your micro-needling tool is being disinfected.
- • Wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap before handling your micro-needling tool or touching your face.
- • Imagine your face divided into 4 sections: The cheeks, forehead, nasolabial/mouth and chin areas.
- • With one hand, hold the skin you are treating firmly.
- • With the other hand, grip the tool by placing your index finger on the top of the handle. With gentle to moderate pressure, begin rolling the tool vertically for 4-5 strokes over the treatment area (rolling back and forth is equal to 1 stroke).
- • When changing direction, lift to reposition the roller (do not drag the roller as this can scratch and irritate the skin).
- • Repeat steps 3 and 4 rolling horizontally and then diagonally.
- • Repeat steps 2 to 5 for each section of the face you wish to treat.
- • If you wish to treat the neck, repeat steps 2 to 5 on the designated area.
- • Your treatment is now complete.